In March we’re hosting 2 events in Didcot & Manchester. We’ll be focussing on NAV, Business Central and the Cloud, giving you updates and looking at migration opportunities.
Plus find out how K3|dataswitch could help you overcome integration issues and how you can create apps with K3|imagine. Catch up with the K3 team over lunch too.
It’s also a great opportunity to meet the K3 team, share your experiences and network with people from your industry.
When and Where
6th March – Didcot
13th March – Manchester
Timing and Topics
||Registration and refreshments | meet the team
||Welcome & overview of the day
||Update on NAV, BC and the Cloud
What’s changed (License changes and what that means)
- Moving from NAV to Business Central
- 3rd party approaches: Pebblestone and LS NAV to LS Central
- K3 Cloud for Business Central – Steve
||Break for lunch | Meet the team
||Overcoming the challenges of Integration with K3|dataswitch
- SwitchFlow – end to end transformation tools
- SwitchSync – A configurable data repository
||Developing apps with K3|imagine
- K3’s own IP platform to deliver apps on, either with our help or on your own
- Agile, collaborative, low cost and quick to deliver
||Customer story: 20mins
||Wrap up | meet the team