Location: Hook, Hants
Our internal lead generation service is targeted at acquiring qualified prospects for our sales team and the role of the telemarketer is to identify, initiate and nurture relationships with the goal of providing qualified sales-ready leads (QSO).
- Establishing relationships with businesses throughout the UK and engaging across multiple contacts to introduce K3 and our business solutions and service offerings to establish an interest (ERP & CRM)
- Identifying appropriate decision-makers, FD, ITD, MD, OPP’s and making contact
- Understand and demonstrate USP’s that differentiate K3 from our competitors
- Regular engagement with other known NAV users, building a database of support renewal dates along the way to nurture and pursue as potential K3 Customers
- Arranging appointments at senior level to discuss planned replacement ERP projects once qualifying the opportunity (BANT is a minimum qualification).
- Interface with sales teams to co-ordinate appointments and communicate progress
- To perform such other duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Marketing Manager – I.E. specific campaigns, event follow ups, email follow ups etc.
- Database Management
- A minimum of 6 QSO’s per month (4 New Business, 2 Support)
- To achieve the QSO’s a minimum of 100 calls per week is required
- Build on other support contract renewals
We are looking for a highly organised candidate with an investigative personality to join this growing division and expanding business opportunities on an ongoing basis as a telemarketing executive. Full time / Part time hours and days are flexible.
The successful candidate needs to have previous telesales/telemarketing experience as well as experience working on a CRM system. A good understanding of business applications, in particular Finance systems (ERP) and CRM. Our core solutions include Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. An understanding of these solutions would be advantageous. You will be hard working, resilient and presentable as this role may offer you the opportunity to branch in to field sales in the future.
Key duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to high volume & quality sales calls whereby you will be nurturing relationships in order to achieve a good level of lead generation, client targeting, and on occasion’s face to face client interaction.
A technical background would be preferable but is not essential however an understanding of business processes is essential.